QQI level 6 minor award in Event Management.
CMI is the longest running institute of Event Management courses in Ireland and bring you over 40 years of combined event management experience from our qualified event industry lecturers. Graduates now work in event management, festival organising, wedding planning, and conference management. The course is designed for newcomers to the events industry.
The Diploma in Event Management is 10 weeks in duration. Classes are held once a week, from CMi School, 34 -35 South William Street Dublin 2, on Tuesday evenings (6.30pm-9.30pm).
There are 6 core modules to study:
- Event Management Fundamentals
- Human Resource Management of Events
- Quality Assurance, Risk Planning and Post-Event Evaluation
- The Event Itself – Event Operational Management
- Special Events – Indoor and Outdoor Events
- Marketing and Public Relations of Events
Call CMI College 014927070 or www.cmi-ireland.com