Addiction Studies QQI Level 5
Addiction Studies is a highly rewarding programme designed for people interested in working in all aspects of community addiction from homeless to alcoholisim to drug addiction.
Held one night per week over 3 months by live online classes , the Addiction Studies course is divided into the following topics;
• Drugs and their effects.
• The impact of addiction on the family and the community.
• The services available in response to addiction
• Community responses
• The nature and practice of intervention
• The media presentation of addiction
• The participant’s own personal learning
The Addiction Studies course is a QQI Level 5 Minor Award in Community Addiction Studies