Online Personal Training & Group Training Diploma
This Diploma course in Personal Training and group training is a highly popular fitness instruction qualification and is ideally suited to those with a passion for health and fitness.
Students will learn all the essential knowledge and skills to enable them to confidently plan, instruct and evaluate successful one-to-one gym programmes. If you would like to start a career within this industry, this will provide you with the stepping stones to achieving higher certificates such as exercise specialist, as it provides the underpinning knowledge and skills in preparation for this future career. It also provides the first step to progress and complete other CPD courses such as Exercise to Music, Kettlebells or Indoor Studio Cycling.
There are no pre-requisites for this qualification, however experience of using a gym and a passion for fitness instruction will help you excel on the course.
This qualification comprises of six units:
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise.
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity.
- Health safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Planning gym-based exercise and personal training sessions
- Instructing gym-based exercise and personal training sessions
- Tuition for all units is included in the cost.
Diploma in Personal training and group training
14 weeks via online coaching plus a 2 day workshop (not mandatory)