Fashion Buying and Merchandising Certificate - QQI level 5Popular
Fashion Buying and Merchandising QQI level 5 Minor Award
Held by online learning with live online classes , the programme is suited to those working full time that need a short course to upskill.
Designed for aspiring fashion planners, fashion buyers, merchandisers, retail managers and those involved in fashion sales promotion. It is an excellent choice for anybody interested in adding new skills to their existing role or who wish a career change or to gain employment in Fashion Buying.
There are a number of key topics to study:
- Relationships between retailers, buyers, manufacturers and customers
- Characteristics of fashion merchandising
- Role of customer profiling
- Influences which affect the fashion cycle
- Types of retailing organisations
- Seasonal calendars, range plans, and financial range plans
- Factors which are influencing the cycle of fashion
- The purpose and activities of promotion
- Market analysis and promotional plan for a fashion retailer
- Analyse the importance of visual, technical and aesthetic qualities when presenting work.
- Mood Boards and there preparation.