Level 6 QQI Purchasing & Procurement Certificate Online
**Highly Rated **
Purchasing and Procurement Certificate – QQI Minor Award – level 6
CMI is a centre of Excellence and a leading authority in procurement and supply education.
The Purchasing and Procurement Certificate course is an excellent foundation and entry level course for individuals with no prior experience in procurement. Ideal for buyers and anyone interested in developing a successful career in the field of procurement. If you wish to progress in sourcing, negotiation and procurement within a business environment, then this course is for you.
Held by live Online learning with live online classes each week students can easily study at their own pace. This course allows students to progress to the Diploma in Procurement & Supply (level 6).
The Certificate course in Purchasing & Procurement covers the following key foundation areas:
- Characteristics of the procurement function
- The role of purchasing and procurement in an organization to include logistics and legal requirements
- Procurement in different sectors including public and private, in terms of tendering processes, specifications, and eprocurement
- The difference between rationalisation and development roles in purchasing
- The importance of green procurement with respect to sources of materials, waste management and product life cycle and disposal
- The key components of a contract to include the rationale for termination of agreements
- The classification system to rank procurement items in order of importance
- Tactical and strategic sourcing
- Relevant criteria for assessment of suppliers
- Negotiate effectively during all stages of procurement giving due consideration to ethical practices.
- Ideally suited to individuals working or intending to work in this growing area and for employees of organisations intending to develop their purchasing and procurement skills.
Check availability and eligibility – Call 014927070 or CMI college www.cmi-ireland.com